Your Present Moment: New Year New Path
The New Year is almost here. It’s time. Time to allow yourself some inner space. Time to live in the present moment.
If you would like to live mindfully in 2017 this online course is for you!
From February 1, 2017, psychologist Meg Welchman and artist Grace Cuell – creators of ‘This Present Moment – an Art Therapy Journal‘ – will guide you through 21 days of mindfulness practice. With information designed to make you think, smile, reflect, inspire and act, Your Present Moment – New Year New Path will help you create a daily ‘pocket of peace’, using short, focused daily readings, videos, audio and practical exercises.
You choose the time and level of involvement you wish to take. You can take the course anywhere at your own pace. Lessons can be completed in as little as 10 minutes a day. You can practice alone or collaborate and find connection within the online course community if you wish.
Register here now.
Your Present Moment mindfulness course will help you:
- Create a space in your life for self-reflection
- Learn how to live mindfully to improve your general wellbeing
- Complement your practice with mindfulness-based stress-reduction activities
- Find inspiration to view the world differently
- Connect with others in a safe and caring online community
- Feel a warm inner glow for doing something positive for yourself
You will receive access to:
- Cutting edge evidence-based health information
- New daily hand-drawn mandalas by Grace Cuell
- Mindfulness principles summaries as printable posters
- A beautiful certificate of participation
This course is available through the website www.purplecordspress.com and a members-only closed group on Facebook.
Minimum requirements: A computer (desktop or tablet are best) and basic computer skills are necessary. A Facebook account is required if you wish to be part of the online community.
Places are limited, book now.
Register before Dec 31st to claim our Early Bird Offer of $59 (normally $79) using the coupon code: YPMEB17
Register here now.
Please note: this course is not a substitute for psychological counselling.