A Spring Clean for your Mind
'A Spring Clean for the Mind' is a 30 day online course in mindfulness from the team that brought you This Present Moment. Psychologist author Meg Welchman and artist illustrator Grace Cuell deliver 30 meditations and mandalas, extending from the themes in their book.
A Spring Clean for the Mind will;
- Create a space in your life for self-reflection
- Learn how to live mindfully
- Practice mindfulness in a safe and caring online community
- Complement your practice with new hand drawn mandalas to download and colour by Grace Cuell
- Find inspiration to view the world differently
- Connect with an online community to share your mindful moments
- Experience gratitude
- Feel a warm inner glow for doing something positive for yourself
Every September. Next course begins September 2020.
COMING SOON: Creative Mindfulness – Re-energise your creativity!
Have you ever said, "I don't have a creative bone in my body"?
You may not think of yourself as creative, but there is more to creativity than drawing or painting. Creativity is as much about problem solving as it is about invention.
Are you waiting for your next 'creative urge' to strike?
The biggest myth about creativity is that you need to be in the “mood”. The right frame of mind is not what is going to make you creative. The most important thing about having a creative life is not the mastery of a skill, or a thorough knowledge of whatever it is you want to create. The single most important factor for a creative life is scheduling TIME. Regular time.
Creativity is like a muscle. You need to exercise it regularly and the more you do this, the more creative your life will be.
'Creative Mindfulness' is a self-paced 10 day online course designed to help you to invigorate and reclaim your creativity.
Let's Get Creative!
Meg Welchman and Grace Cuell – authors and publishers of 'This Present Moment - An Art Therapy Journal' – provide fun, insightful, easy lessons, grounded in positive psychological theory, that explore what it means to be creative and how to bring more creativity into your life.
Join them for ten days of fresh thinking and simple activities to stimulate your creativity.
Creative Mindfulness will help you:
- Apply the principles of mindfulness to your projects.
- Remove creative blocks.
- Learn divergent thinking techniques.
- Plan your time for maximum creativity and more!
Register anytime to complete this course online.